Jan 28, 2011

Day 3 in Barcelona
















Our last day in Barcelona...
First of all I want to show you guys the beauty of the city!
That's why I posted a lot of pictures of the buildings.
On the last day we went to the Mango outlet at Carre de Girona #37
If you like to buy nice and cheap clothes you defenitely need to visit it.
Yes, again I bought something at the Mango Outlet but I didn't take pictures of it.
In the evening we went to Mirablau on the Tibadabo mountains which you can see on the last 2 pictures. I'm so thankfull of my collegue Roos for attending me to go there! What a great view! Something I'll never forget :)
This was my short trip to Barcelona and I hope you enjoyed my posts just like I enjoyed the city.

Thnx for stopping by

Xx Sana




4 comments:

  1. Wederom superfoto's, vooral de laatste !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to go there ! it look so amazing
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!you are soooo lucky!come by my blog and tell me what u think whenever you like!

    ReplyDelete